Website Panera Bread
Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner!
We are committed to maintaining the standards that make Panera Bread special including fresh food, welcoming environment, exceptional service, and safety and sanitation.
About the Shift Manager position:
Our Shift Managers play an important role in the success of their Café. Responsibilities include coaching and training café associates, keeping the teams? enthusiasm and motivation high so that our customers are sure to enjoy a warm Panera Bread experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support operational excellence and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations including food preparation and presentation, café cleanliness, ambiance, and overall café warmth.
· Work as a part of the Management Team with training and development of café associates.
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
· Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning.
We?re looking for:
· Motivated team player with great communication and people skills
· Supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment preferred
· Basic food safety understanding and practice?ServSafe certification a plus!
· Must be 18 years old
· Must have open availability
Additional benefits of joining:
· Competitive pay
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance benefits
· 401(k) plan
· Paid vacation
· On-Demand Access to earned Wages prior to pay day through PayActiv!!
· Employee Discounts on Meals
To apply for this job please visit careers.panerabread.com.