Project managers plan all aspects of a specific job, including the budget. They ensure that the project is on schedule and falls within the desired design scope and direction. Key skills include, strong communication, leadership, independence, negotiation skills and strong personal organization. Most project managers have Bachelor’s degrees or professional certificates.
These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Project Manager resumes for your reference.
- Oversaw and directed all project status to ensure all departments are aligned on the long term and daily goals of the projects for a successful completion with internal departments, outside vendors, and clients.
- Managed multi-million dollar digital and print projects such as banners, websites, emails, and brochure on both Global and US materials.
- Partnered with upper management on developing, implementing project plans including timelines and updating monthly scope of works and share with client.
- Coordinated the implementation for various IT Infrastructure build outs; including the deployment of DC/File Servers, Core Switches, and Wireless LAN Controllers.
- Managed the deployment of new ticket management system using open source technology that lead to reduction of downtime and increase of operational performance.
- Worked on the planning of IT Operations & Infrastructure, which included remote data centers to support.
IT Project Manager
- Manages actions required to restore/maintain services after an outage in global technology for WorkForceNow application in the Service Desk Software.
- Successfully implemented various project phases, including planning, IT build, IAT, Production, UAT, system rollout, and change orders.
- Design and deliver Change Management procedures by communicating and writing development project plans to the deployment engineer team and release coordination for application releases.
- Promoted to project manager role to plan, schedule and execute all stages of company implementations.
- Accountable for managing the delivery of critical projects and for providing managerial support for all the projects conducted by the company.
- Lead teams of professionals in all phases of project life cycle from requirements gathering, planning, estimating resources and budget, execution, user acceptance testing (UAT), QA, launch and support.
- Project Manager for Odessa’s flagship Leasing Solution product for Banks and companies offering Equipment Finance and Fleet Management.
- Manage the project end to end from project kick-off, requirements gathering, implementation, and training (UAT) to Go-Live for multiple projects in parallel with onshore and off-shore teams in a matrix environment.
- Creating and maintain Project activities, schedule, dependencies internally and externally with clients.
- Created a peripheral neuropathy assistive device for patients with diabetic nerve damage to prevent them from falling.
- Responsible for the electrical design and building of the device by incorporating pressure sensors, op-amps and vibration motors.
- Verified and validated that all components of the assistive device were successfully integrated through usability.
- On-site project manager, developing leadership among general foreman and foreman to lead field crews to be effective to complete projects safely, on-time and under budget.
- Author, Implement and modify comprehensive safety program for monthly audits with scores of 95% or better.
- Lead company in prefabrication innovation, saving significant material cost and field labor hours.
- Manages and schedules daily activities and site work for contractors as per engineering scope of work.
- Executes daily Quality Assurance and Quality Control measures pipeline work (e.g. Hydro-testing, Hot & Cold Tapping, ILI pig runs, line locating, and Pipe Cut outs and Tie-ins and Tank Cleaning).
- Performs inspections, documents scope changes, submits daily status reports, evaluates technical matters including inspection processes, and acts as a liaison between site activities and project management.
- Product Management: Led the creation of a product for buying groups, the product is a transformative web-based tool for, members &vendors with an integrated admin panel, social networking features, content management system, a CRM, and a mobile App.
- The product is a result of my quantitative market analysis, direct engagement with end users to understand business needs and leading the product development effort of multiple on-shore and off-shore teams.
- Business Process Enhancement: Optimize business processes by liaising with cross-functional teams (Process Owners, Engineers, 3rd party vendors) to understand pain points, gather requirements and deliver custom solutions.
- Planned and designed CEO-driven project to implement a company-wide transition of primary billing processors for multiple websites with minimal (<1 minute) site downtime.
- Standardized procedures to request new processing account additions, including implementation details, business logic updates and live integration testing and deployment.
- Oversaw development and publishing of new features for adult-oriented websites with tact and professionalism.
- Focus on the project critical paths and major risks while conducting extensive tracking of project timelines.
- Take charge of identifying and addressing project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats; creating an effective project work plan and calendar; facilitating the project status meetings; and leading discussion and decision making on various complex project management issues.
- Administer pay app and change orders as well as work with sub-contractors on billing while ensuring all documents for sub-contractors to get paid.
- Maintain contractual requirements including task and frequency operations, health requirements for all employees.
- Involved with payroll planning to budget, work scheduling for staff, Staff over site including hire and fire, purchasing and supply monitoring.
- Inspect work performed, maintain quality control records, check and maintain equipment.