Marketing managers are responsible for all marketing and activities within their department. They create marketing campaigns to increase revenue and develop new marketing strategies. A marketing manager should have good writing abilities, computer skills and negotiating skills. It is also important that they are creative and innovative thinkers. Marketing Managers hold bachelor’s degrees in marketing and business administration.
These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Marketing resumes for your reference.
- Designed marketing materials including: company brochures, flyers, and staff uniforms.
- In charge of all conference services and company events including: scheduling weekly team meetings, organizing client meetings, staff holiday parties, catering and AV needs.
- Performed daily office responsibilities: reception, mail processing, accounts payable, bank deposits,office supplies/equipment purchasing, and IT support.
- Serving two Coldwell Banker branches in San Diego, acting as main source for real estate agents to market residential listings and selves.
- Working with tools both online and in print, using social media and various applications provided by Coldwell Banker.
- Creating and teaching specially tailored in-office classes and one-on-one appointments.
- Collaborating with other marketing coordinators in the Southern California Region, encouraging creativity to provide the best service.
- Create marketing initiatives to increase traffic, membership, volunteer recruitment and retention.
- Manage marketing projects including collateral, newsletter articles, mission statement, website updates, museum app and expansion of social media outreach.
- Direct communications for new volunteer website including user interface design and content creation.
- Developer of museum outreach PowerPoint presentations and editor of new volunteer handbook.
- Led design and implementation of creative marketing and advertising plans for new product concepts and promotions for various companies.
- Successfully launched 5 major instructional videos that increased sales by 200%.
- Designed print advertisement for over 30 accounts, including ad copy, photography and layout.
- Through social media, prospecting, and networking events I was able to generate 15-25 patients a week and put ProMed on Texas Health Resources preferred provider list.
- I created and maintained various marketing materials including pamphlets and mailers.
- I was able to design logos and websites for the company.
- Manage the Marketing Assistant, Graphic Designer, Owner Services Coordinator, and Outreach Coordinator.
- Responsible for brand management, marketing strategy, budgeting, as well as in-store and external advertising in all platforms. This includes planning and publishing a 32-page bi-monthly newsletter for the ownership and writing copy for press releases and advertisements.
- Organizing and executing community and ownership events with hundreds of attendees and saving $6,800 on a single event over the previous year’s budget.
- Impacts sales results by developing and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Develop marketing budget plan and oversee campaign production and deployment to ensure quality, timing and cost objectives are achieved.
- Create and implement marketing tactics including public relations, advertising, promo events, social media outreach, digital and email marketing, and video/photo production.
- Manage company website, social media channels, and ticket sales and packages.
- Oversee and create assignments for Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Assistant, and insure task completion.
- Contacting Licensed agents throughout the United States to recruit them to contract with DFS Marketing.
- Growing client base by offering value add programs.
- Running Illustrations and proposals for client retirement objectives.
- Developing marketing and social media plans for various organizations, by utilizing Facebook & Instagram.
- Consulting on company business development plans, marketing strategies & offering social media training.
- Creating website proposals and designs to use for startup companies.
Digital Marketing Consultant
- Started digital marketing service to provide affordable marketing solutions for local businesses.
- Handled a wide range of technical-support tasks to meet client needs.
- Worked directly with clients to provided Internet marketing strategies and solutions utilizing search engine optimization, video marketing, and web content.
- Planed, created, implemented and tracked both printed material and online marketing campaigns.
- Utilized analytics to create a segmented product campaigns.
- Managed website content to increase website impressions.