Fazoli’s is an Italian-American fast casual restaurant chain based in Lexington, Kentucky founded in 1988. Their mission is to serve America premium quality Italian food, fast, fresh, and friendly. As a values-based company, their corporate culture is truly extraordinary. See below for their set of values that guide everything they do as a business.
Great Guest Service is What We Do
They strive to exceed their customers’ expectations every day. By providing outstanding products with great service in a clean environment, their guests keep coming back.
People Come First
The best way to ensure their company’s operating at its full potential is empowering their team members so they can make a difference. They wouldn’t be where they are without their staff or their customers, so they treat people with respect.
Integrity is Everything
Fairness, honesty, mutual trust, and respect are what bind them together. They think holding their work to a high standard is important if they want high quality.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Teamwork Makes the Difference
Working together makes a difference in any great company. When ideas come together, they yield extraordinary results. They recognize and reward individual and team accomplishments.
Pursuit of Excellence is Never-ending
They’re always looking for ways they can make themselves a better place. It’s innovation that comes from that pursuit that makes them a successful business. Do you have a passion for excellence? Do you work well in a team environment? Does this sound like a great place to work? Are you interested in joining this team? Keep reading and learn about job opportunities and Fazoli’s careers.
Hiring requirements for Fazoli’s jobs vary depending on which position you’re interested in. One requirement that all applicants must meet: a commitment to providing fast, fresh Italian food for customers. Visit the careers website so you can see responsibilities and a job description of a job you’re interested in. The application form will indicate any specific hiring requirements.
They will accept your resume, cover letter, and Fazoli’s application for consideration. All qualified, motivated candidates will be contacted in order to advance with their interview process. This is where more information about salary and benefits will be shared so they can answer any questions about them or the position.
How old do you have to be to work at Fazoli’s? The minimum age for a job with them is 16 years old. There’s no maximum employment age; all applicants above age 16 may apply online.
Any asset of a business must be well taken care of in order to perform at its highest level. Since their most valuable asset is their amazing staff, Fazoli’s takes care of them with competitive wages and benefits. See below for a few average wages than can be expected at this company. Clearly, there is a lot of room for growth in a career with this business.
Associate – $7.97/hour, Assistant Manager – $11.32/hour, General Manager -$42,267/year
Wages aren’t the only reason this business is a great place to work. They also offer employees a fantastic benefits package. They pride themselves on being a family friendly place where employees can grow both their careers and their families. Benefits of a career with them could include the following.
Insurance, Health, & Wellness
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Prescription Coverage
Financial & Retirement
Retirement Plan, 401K Plan, Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
Family & Parenting
Maternity & Paternity Leave, Reduced or Flexible Hours, Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Vacation & Paid Time Off, Sick Days, Bereavement Leave, Volunteer Time Off
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
Fazoli’s Job Descriptions
They are looking to expand their business by inviting new members into their team. They’re in search of motivated, hustling associates who can fill restaurant and support office openings. See just a few positions they currently have open listed below.
Restaurant Associate Positions
- Service Positions
- Associates in service positions are team members who directly communicate with customers on a daily basis. These are the people the business relies on to exceed customers’ expectations. Available positions include: Cashier/Drive-thru Operator, Expeditor, Food Runner, Dining Room Attendant, Prep Specialist.
- Kitchen Positions
- Fazoli’s sells food, so they need cooks in the kitchen pleasing their guests. These are people who can multi-task to ensure customers are getting their orders fast and fresh. They provide training; you provide skills and a positive attitude. Positions include: Sandwich Maker/Baked Table, Steam Table Operator, Oven Coordinator, Drive Thru Coordinator, Prep Specialist.
Shift Management Positions
- Associate Managers
- Associate manager is the next step up the corporate ladder. Associate managers are people who coach other associates in the restaurant. They’re also responsible for participating in sales building activities like off-site catering.
Restaurant Management Positions
- Assistant Managers
- Assistant manager is somewhat similar to associate manager, but requires more leadership and flexibility. Assistant managers may be asked if they can manage different shifts. Assistant managers keep a strong focus on company goals and objectives.
- Assistant General Managers
- Assistant general manager is second in command in the restaurant. This is the person who works as general manager when they are not around. This includes a focus on teamwork and making sure the store’s running smoothly.
- General Managers
- General Manager is the head of their restaurant. They are responsible for attracting, recruiting, selecting, training, developing, motivating, and retaining an outstanding team capable of exceeding company goals and customer expectations
Market Management Positions
- Market Supervisors
- A market supervisor acts as a general manager for their home restaurant while also overseeing operations of 1-2 other restaurants. This is a great position for getting into multi-unit management.
- Area Supervisors
- An area supervisor typically oversees operations of 6-10 restaurants. A big part of this job is coaching and delegation of management. Area supervisors make restaurant visits ensuring all units are running smoothly.
- Director of Operations
- Director of operations oversees large groups of 50-70 locations. They can act as a liaison between restaurants and the corporate office exchanging ideas while also acting as a leader.
If these positions interest you, find the Fazoli’s job application online.
Advice For Application Process
For Fazoli’s jobs, helpful application links are listed below. Fazoli’s jobs online are easy to find. A printable application for Fazoli’s is not available so please apply for any available positions online. Since they do not have a printable application form, there’s no need to submit a physical, direct application.
Men and women seeking employment can visit the website for a free application. They are constantly improving the quality of their menu and focusing on customers’ daily needs. If you’re interested in being part of that vision, please apply for jobs at Fazoli’s with their online application. Fazoli’s hours of operation vary depending on location. For hours of the store you’d like to work in, please check the store locator on the website. For support office and corporate positions, hours will be discussed in the interview process so they can find a shift that works for all parties involved.
This company wants your job inquiry with them to be successful. They want applicants to find a job with them that would be a good fit. When considering a position with this company, consider your own skills, knowledge, and qualifications. Which positions are your qualifications compatible with?
When filling out a Fazoli’s application, be thorough, honest, and accurate. Be sure all relevant experience and education is included. The employer wants a chance to get to know potential employees when examining applications. How your application is filled out is their first impression of you. It’s a good idea to review all information after your initial completion of the application before submission and ensure accuracy.
An extra advantage when applying for a job can easily be obtained by writing a well written cover letter. This is a good, easy way to get more positive attention from your potential employer. This will also further help them in understanding why you’re interested in a job with them.
If there is potential for a job for you, they will try making contact via telephone or email. Please make sure you’re providing them with current contact information. Stay on top of your phone calls and emails in case they are trying to make contact so you can move forward with the application process.
If you’re chosen to be interviewed for a job, make sure you’re at the right place at the right time. If you have any questions regarding time or location of an interview, then please do not hesitate to contact the employer. They should be happy assisting potential employees.
You may find several jobs that you’re qualified for and interested in on the website. If so, feel free to submit multiple applications. Fazoli’s truly believes that fast casual dining is a great industry no matter where you work. If you are not local to any Fazoli’s locations, you have several other options for getting into this proud industry.
One of the top competitors is Sbarro LLC. Sbarro is a national chain that also specializes in Italian food, especially pizza. Most Sbarro locations are inside of malls with an open kitchen and based on self service. Another competitor is Pizza Hut, Inc. Pizza Hut is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. which is the world’s largest restaurant company. This gives Pizza Hut a large, global presence. Pizza Hut offers a range of Italian cuisine, but mostly specializes in pizza and delivery.
Bahama Breeze: Visit the job application for Bahama Breeze to apply today.
Famous Dave’s: Visit the job application for Famous Dave’s to apply today.
IHOP: Use the IHOP job application to apply here.
Bob Evans: Checkout the application page for work at Bob Evans.
Texas Roadhouse: For career opportunities, fill out the Texas Roadhouse online application.